Saturday, December 5, 2009

Snow!

Hello again!

In my December newsletter I said it wasn't going to snow and look what it went and did! Snowed! I should say it won't snow more often :) My two black labs, Annie and Ninja, had a blast. They were rolling in it, jumping on it, and eating it. They are just too cute!





Here are Annie and Ninja! My babies :)








Isn't Annie just beautiful!?!







And here's my handsome man Ninja!! (He wasn't ready for his picture obviously!!)




We just love snow this time of year. I'm at the shop today but wouldn't it be nice to just curl up with a nice hot cup of hot chocolate (with marshmallows of course) in front of the fire and watch a Christmas movie? This weather really puts me in the spirit. How about a yummy hot chocolate recipe to get you started this Christmas season?
Here ya go!

Thanks to www.allrecipes.com

YUMMY! Candy Cane Cocoa
Original Recipe Yield 4 (1 cup) servings

Ingredients
4 cups milk
3 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
4 peppermint candy canes, crushed
1 cup whipped cream
4 small peppermint candy canes
Directions
In a saucepan, heat milk until hot, but not boiling. Whisk in the chocolate and the crushed peppermint candies until melted and smooth. Pour hot cocoa into four mugs, and garnish with whipped cream. Serve each with a candy cane stirring stick.

--bonnie jean

No comments:

Post a Comment