Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Love is in the Air!

I know I can feel it all around! Valentine's Day is one of the sweetest holidays (both emotionally and in regard to food) and I have to say I love the sweets. We recently got some new Valentine's day fabric in and it is just too cute! Take a look at this----















Absolutely precious! The panel, fabric, and kit to make a quilt out of the panel are on our website. http://www.quiltersrefuge.com/







I've been feeling a little down lately. The weather has been so gray and rainy and cold, I have just wanted to stay on the couch where it's warm and cozy! But the week before last our favorite UPS delivery man, Reggie, blessed us with his smiling face and 3 huge boxes. Inside were so many goodies I almost couldn't believe my eyes! Bright, sunshiny, happy fabrics waited, all tucked in their little box. You better believe we pulled those puppies out and put them up in the store immediately. It almost feels like we pushed winter a little farther into the past and wrapped a little more of spring around us. Here's some photos I snapped of these springtime fabrics---






We're almost there!! Spring is just around the corner. Come in and check out all the new gorgeous fabric we've gotten in. You'll be glad you did!



Bonnie Jean






























































No comments:

Post a Comment