Monday, March 22, 2010

Everything's Bigger In Texas!

Hello my Quilting Family!
Gina and I traveled to Quitman, Texas this past week to visit Ms. Debbie Luttrell at her fabulous quilt shop, Stitchin' Heaven. What? You haven't heard of Stitchin' Heaven?! Well visit their website. We participated in the Boot Camp for Shop Owners and had so much fun. Gina and I have decided it's the best thing we ever did for Quilter's Refuge. If you have a shop and would like to participate in the next Boot Camp just visit the Stitchin' Heaven website and contact Deb Luttrell. She is a wonderful lady and will be glad to help any of our fellow shop owners!





Deb and I on graduation day.
And me in Texas for the first time!









We are ready to go to work and change things up at the shop. It feels so good to have so many ideas running through my head and I'm ready to put them into action! Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas of things they would love to see in the 'Perfect' quilt shop? That is our goal...to make YOUR perfect quilt shop dreams come true!

We'll see you soon!
Bonnie Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment