Monday, March 29, 2010

They really do have an app for everything!

I don't know how many of you have an iPhone or iPod, but I do and I love it!
Just thought I'd share with ya'll a couple of the wonderful quilting apps that I found. If you do have an iPhone or iPod, search 'QuiltFab' in the AppStore. QuiltFab is an app that calculates all of your fabric for you, whether it be backing, binding, sashing, or block sizes!! How fabulous is that? There is also QuiltRef which has common quilt sizes, conversion charts, setting triangle calculator, and can even estimate the approximate number of stitches per inch!

Do you want to know the best part about both of these? They are both absolutely, positively FREE.
You just can't get any better than that. Be sure to check them out and let me know about your favorite Apps or programs that can help you out when you have a pressing quilting question.

<3 Bonnie Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment