Monday, October 25, 2010

Houston Bound Count Down

First of all, my title rhymes and I'm pretty proud of that right now. 
Second of all, we are leaving for Houston on Wednesday and I am so excited! We will be attending the 2010 Fall Quilt Market in Texas. And apparently what they say about things being bigger in Texas is also true for their tornadoes. Did anyone see these pictures on Today this morning?!
So let's all please keep our fingers crossed that the tornadoes don't show up while we are there. 
Alright, so on the agenda we have dinners, parties, and lots and lots and lots of vendors to look at. I mean, LOTS. From what the previous attendees from the shop have made it sound like, I'm going to get my exercise! I should get some of those Shape Ups shoes.....

Anyway, I thought that it wasn't fair that I am getting to go and experience the wonderful world of market...so I thought that I would give stuff away to YOU that I get at market! Doesn't that seem fair? I think so.

So, if everything works out, every night I will post a picture of that days' goodies on Facebook and on here. All you have to do is comment, or become a follower and comment, OR even leave a comment on our Facebook page. And then a random winner will be chosen.
I'm pretty sure it couldn't get much easier. And the best part is...it's all a surprise! I don't know what I'm going to find there and I don't know what I'm giving away yet...but it will be wonderful, fresh, new stuff. 
RULES: You may only win one time. You must leave a comment on our blog(and be a follower) or leave a comment on our Facebook (and be a fan)
That's it!!! 
I can't wait to see what gifts are in your future :)

Bonnie Jean

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, I'm practicing. Getting ready for the main event. (Hope I can figure out how to post this darn thing.)
    Barb

    ReplyDelete