Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Isn't It Wonderful....

Yes, I'm talking about marriage. I am having a perfectly wonderful time being married....so far. We'll have to see how the rest of the week finishes out. But for now, for the first 1 1/2 weeks of marriage....Bliss :) 
Speaking of Bliss...here's some Bliss from Moda. 
Now, if this fabric isn't calling your name you must not be listening hard enough. I think it needs to be curtains in my cute little kitchen. Yes, I say cute which actually means "very small and nowhere to put all of my dishes". But I think everyone should have to start out with a cute kitchen. It's just how it's done.

NEW ARRIVALS:  BOOKS
This book arrived yesterday and is just chock full of Christmas-y goodness. Not only does it make you want to cook, by the time you look  halfway through it you want to learn how to knit, crochet, and pull out your acrylic paints. It's simply wonderful.
This, so far, is my second favorite reason that I am now married: I get to decorate my cute house with incredibly cute homemade goodies and impress my hubby & relatives. Hurray! This book will have me well on my way to being a Christmas decorating celebrity :)

If anyone needs something to do Saturday night, we are having a Scrap-In right here at Quilter's Refuge. (1000 Beltline Rd. SW Ste. V2 Decatur, AL 35601 for you GPS users) You can still sign up online or come by the shop. We provide dinner, snacks, games, irons & boards, cutting mats (bring your own cutters), tables, and electricity. Bring your unfinished projects and sew all night long!! It's the best $15 you can spend on a Saturday night!!
<3Bonnie Jean (Decker) now McCormick!

2 comments:

  1. You are cracking me up...."See how the rest of the week plays out"....LOL. It will be okay DH and I are going on 45 years.

    Just remember to laugh.

    Billie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way these years have flown by so far...I have a feeling 45 gets here before you even know it. Congratulations! That is such an accomplishment these days.
    And laughter IS the best medicine :)

    ReplyDelete