Friday, October 22, 2010

King of the Casseroles

yummmmmmmyyyyy!
So I just wanted to let everyone know that I made this chicken casserole last night for dinner. Oh My Gosh. It is amazing. It makes a humongous dish (13X9 overflowing!!) and it made my hubby very happy. If you need an easy, filling meal that will last you for a couple of days...this is your chicken. I even had some for lunch today, and yes, it was even more delish warmed up.

It's in the Gooseberry Patch Christmas book I featured in the blog yesterday. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to cook every recipe in it.
And I am teaching myself to crochet (has anyone noticed all of the new releases that are coming out with crochet projects in them?!) My BOGO Mexican food night group looked at me like I'd lost it when I told them I was going home to practice my crocheting. haha.
Looks like I have a busy weekend..... :)
Bonnie Jean

2 comments:

  1. sure it looks delicious.
    Looking forward to seeing your crochet. I love it and have been making crochet for years...
    very relaxing!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it is absolutely delicious.
    My crochet will definitely be taking the trip to Houston with me. Hopefully I can get a lot done there & take some pictures!

    ReplyDelete