Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Do My Bloggy Friends Like $5 Too?

I'm doing a thing on Facebook where everybody promotes our page and when we get 50+ new friends I give everyone a $5 off coupon to use online OR in store.

And I though, well, what about my bloggy friends?! Surely they love free $5 off coupons as well!

So here I am. Tell your friends about our blog! I'm going to make it a little easier on you guys since following a blog is a little teensy bit more involved than "liking" our page on Facebook. (Although, if you aren't our friend on Facebook you definitely should be, because, obviously, it is super easy.) Anyway, so for my dedicated bloggy friends you guys only have to get 15 more people to follow and I will give you all a $5 off coupon!

Hurray! So get to sharing this blog with all your friends. I'm not stopping at the first 15, I mean, for EVERY 15 people there will be another $5 coupon.

Ahhh, $5. I can't wait for you all to get some free money :)

<3Bonnie Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment