Monday, November 15, 2010

Upcoming specials & events (YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS!)

If you love Christmas but are hating the stress that accompanies....well, we are trying to help you relieve some of that stress!

We are having lots of specials for you, all you have to do is take advantage of them! From free food, gift wrap, classes, and goodies to making your own sale....we're doing it.




Also, we had a teacher's meeting (where I learned to crochet! the picture is my second attempt...as the first dishrag I started kept losing stitches so it eventually began to take on a triangle form which I was teased mercilessly for so I defiantly stated that a triangle was my intent the whole time & I was crocheting a thong.)

Anyway! we scheduled a lot of neat classes which I will be putting up on the website asap. We've got everything from the Michael Miller Clubhouse with fun fabrics, to beginner applique block of the month, to paper piecing, to sewing!

Make sure to visit us throughout the holiday season for lots of fun, sales, & stress relief. If you'd like a postcard reminder of our upcoming Friends & Family shopping day just send an email to contact@quiltersrefuge.com (that's me!) with your address & I'll be happy to send you one!

FILL OUT YOUR DEAR SANTA WISH LISTS! This is your way to make your own sale!!

Have a wonderfully rainy cold day & drink some coffee for me! (I'm freezing.)

<3Bonnie Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment