Thursday, December 16, 2010

Coming Along!

The Michael Miller Clubhouse quilt is coming along well!
I PROMISE I will sew some more today. Promise. Really.
You all believe me right?

Gina's Group is meeting and they are taking on this for their next project!
The Farmer's Wife! You go girls!! I think they are going to have a wonderful time!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. Around here, we are excited for Christmas and are hoping to make it as stress free as possible. We are having an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party tomorrow night and a Bah Humbug! Day on Monday where we will all sew free gift card holders. woohoo!

I hope everyone will remember to relax and enjoy the season and stop by your quilt shop if you need a breather! We promise that we (along with loads of fabric and quilting goodies) will help you relax and remember that it is ok to chill for a second in December! You don't have to be crazy!

See you soon!
<3Bonnie Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment